Events Host - HavenEVENTS HOST
At Haven we allow you to grow confidence and build a career within the holiday park sector. We’re looking for talented individuals from Singers, Dancers, Main Stage Presenters and Event Hosts.
We describe our cast as ‘bright and breezy’ living by our values; ‘dare to care’, ‘yes I can’, ‘keep it simple’, ‘make it fun’ and ‘do the right thing’ by our guests.
Are you full of energy?
Have a passion for entertaining?
Love delighting and interacting with your audience?
Want to be part of a successful cast?
We are looking for candidates who:
•Are self-motivated & confident
•Have high energy and a passion for entertaining
•Are passionate about delivering an exceptional guest experience
•Are confident to interact with guests and owners, bringing to life our interactive family experience onstage and around resort, driving fun in our produced stage concepts and outdoor events.
The benefits of working with us:
•Free use of many of the resort facilities and discounts off our food and retail outlets
•Discounted Bourne Leisure holidays for you, your family and friends
•Reward and recognition schemes including long service and team member of the month
•Externally recognised qualifications to give you the opportunity to develop and progress
What will I be doing?
- Assisting, organising or delivering daytime & evening events, including providing technical support.
- Performing in our in-house Seaside Squad events either as a character skin or actor.
- Assisting with meet & greet photoshoots (potentially in character skin).
- Hosting late disco and karaoke events.
- Assisting with any additional owners and charity events.
- Any required rehearsals, photoshoots, video shoots or PR exercises.
Bourne Leisure Head Office
1 Park Lane, Hemel Hempstead, Herts HP2 4YL GBR
25 October 2019
29 February 2020