Owner Events Co-Ordinator - HavenOwner Events Coordinator
Our park teams are led by a General Manager and have a number of Heads of Department or HOD's which form a part of the park leadership team. Regardless of role they fulfil, the overall aim is about being an antidote for daily life and therefore our parks being a 'breath of fresh air' for our holidaymakers and owners. Supporting each other to deliver a set of crystal clear set of values ensuring that all team members help to create amazing experiences and memories for our guests, equally focusing on standards and services at all times.
We describe our team members, at all levels, as 'bright and breezy' people and you will need to have the right attitude for consistently living by dare to care, yes I can, keep it simple, make it fun and do the right thing for our guests.
All our Team Members aim to deliver this at all times, enjoying working in a busy, fast paced, fun and challenging environment.
As an Owner Events Coordinator I am responsible for:
• Creating and managing all owner events and activities, both centrally supported and local events.
• Ensuring all owner communication is delivered to the highest standard and that all channels are updated regularly including, owner website, newsletters and all park activity.
• Promoting the benefits of being an owner, and ensuring that all owners are made to feel valued and special through out their ownership.
• Ensuring all owners are given a warm welcome and a first class service allowing a true 'escape from urban living' experience.
• Engaging and building relationships with owners on park, actively socialising through attendance at owners' social occasions and being highly visible and approachable on park.
• Creating and supporting a 'sense of community' - a real family spirit.
• Ensuring a high standard of customer care is offered to all customers who visit the park, thereby reducing the opportunity for complaint to a minimum and increasing customer return rate.
• To consistently build and maintain owner relationship through trust, knowledge and empathy to continuously help families realise their dreams
So, if you want to give your career the break it deserves then look no further.........
Haggerston Castle Holiday Park
Beal, Near Berwick-upon-Tweed, Northumberland TD15 2PA GBR
21 October 2019
21 November 2019