Contact Centre Advisor - Live Chat
As a Contact Centre Advisor you will proudly and consistently provide an individual, tailor made guest experience who are looking to book, amend or discuss their holiday with the goal of building relationships with our guests and ensuring they receive a ‘Breath of Fresh’ Experience in line with our Haven Culture.
- Support in all communication channels of the contact centre, which may include calls, email, live chat and social media, ensuring all enquiries are handled with a professional ‘Yes I can’ and ‘Make it fun’ attitude.
- Maintaining a lively positive attitude around the contact centre
- Enjoying and thriving on taking responsibility to offer solutions to guests by doing ‘The right thing’
- Able to handle guests situation with a ‘ Dare to Care ‘ approach by putting yourself in their shoes and responding to their needs
- Promoting sales through superior service aiming to ‘Keep it simple’ and exceed our guest’s needs and expectations on a daily basis
- Developing both your people and product knowledge skills in order to deliver a fantastic experience
You will be required to:
- Provide informative and accurate advice and guidance
- Contribute to ideas to improve quality within the Team and the business
- To meet and aim to exceed guest service targets and KPIs
- Attend any training that you have been selected to undertake
- You will also be required to carry out any other duties reasonably requested by a member of the Management Team.
Your working hours:
Full Time annualised hours – Flexibility is very important as our operating hours are Monday to Sunday 9am to 9pm.
What skills you will need:
*Previous customer service experience is preferred however, not essential.
*Good listening skills, understanding our guests requirements
*Confident in making decision that support our guests and our business
*Be patient and have a problem solving attitude
*Everything else will be taught by us!
How do we look after our people:
*20% team member discount across Haven Holidays, Warner Leisure Hotels and Butlin’s for you, your family and friends
*Fun working environment with free tea, coffee, fruit and snacks
*Breakout areas for you to relax in during your break times
*Onsite discounted restaurant offering hot and cold food
*Company events: Christmas Party, Brand celebrations and fun days.
*Quarterly incentives for all the team based on KPIs as well as adhoc incentives and games.
*Reward and recognition schemes including long service and team member of the month.
*Externally recognised qualifications to give you the opportunity to develop and progress.
*22 days holiday increasing to 25 days after 2 years’ service
*Government and company pension scheme
11 October 2019
8 November 2019