Our park teams are led by a General Manager and have a number of Heads of Department or HOD's which form a part of the park leadership team.
Regardless of role they fulfil, the overall aim is about being an antidote for daily life and therefore our parks being a 'breath of fresh air' for our holidaymakers and owners.Supporting each other to deliver a set of crystal clear set of values ensuring that all team members help to create amazing experiences and memories for our guests, equally focusing on standards and services at all times. We describe our team members, at all levels, as 'bright and breezy' people and you will need to have the right attitude for consistently living by dare to care, yes I can, keep it simple, make it fun and do the right thing for our guests.
All our Team Members aim to deliver this at all times, enjoying working in a busy, fast paced, fun and challenging environment.
As a Cashier I am responsible for:
• Ensuring all handling of takings and income are managed in a secure, safe environment
• Supporting our General Manager and leadership team in all aspects of accounting and budgeting systems
• Coordinating and assisting the leadership team with payroll and contracts for team members
• Ensuring all payroll is managed effectively
• Ensuring all holiday makers are given a warm welcome, and a first class service allowing a true 'escape from urban living' experience
• Support the Heads of Department in delivering Health & Safety standards
• Creating and support a 'sense of community' - a real family spirit
So, if you want to give your career the break it deserves then look no further.........
Haggerston Castle Holiday Park
Beal, Near Berwick-upon-Tweed, Northumberland TD15 2PA GBR
22 August 2019
5 September 2019