Cleaning Manager People - HavenWould you like a career in the Accommodation team, working for The Times 6th Best Big Company in the UK?
Haven Holidays are currently looking for a Cleaning Manager - People who will be responsible for all recruitment, training and coaching of team members to consistently deliver clean and well maintained accommodation through career progression, constant review and motivation to be the best that they can be.
The Purpose of the role:
- Support a team of 20- 250 team members, dependant of park.
- Responsible for all team recruitment, training delivery and ensuring review and performance management practises are in place.
- Demonstrate effective resource planning and frequent review.
- Role Model effective leadership behaviours and our vision and values at all times.
- Support the delivery of consistently clean and well maintained accommodation through effective planning and preparation for each changeover day.
- Being an expert user of all IT systems and relentless in ensuring our processes are followed.
To support the delivery of the very best guest experience embracing a 'breath of fresh air' culture with the holiday makers at the heart of everything we do.
Through exceptional standards aiming to exceed our guest expectations to create the very best impression of our park.
All our Team Members enjoy a fast paced and high pressure environment, ensuring that our holiday homes are presented to the highest quality to create the 'home from home' experience our holiday makers have grown to expect.
The Benefits of working with us:
• Free use of many of the Park facilities and discounts off our food and retail outlets.
• Discounted Bourne Leisure holidays for you, your family and friends.
• Reward and recognition schemes including long service and team member of the month.
• Externally recognised qualifications to give you the opportunity to develop and progress.
Our guests and our team members are vitally important to us and we need to ensure we build effective relationships, through trust, always having an approachable, friendly and helpful attitude. This will ensure our guests feel reassured that we always have their interests at the heart of everything we do.
Haggerston Castle Holiday Park
Beal, Near Berwick-upon-Tweed, Northumberland TD15 2PA GBR
18 August 2019
18 September 2019