Bars Team Manager
Come and join our One Great Team here at Haven! We have a fantastic opportunity for a Bars Manager to join us on a full time, permanent basis managing bars and venues on our Holiday Park!
A little About Us & What’s In It For You
Our mission is to create amazing holiday memories for guests across the UK. Our 38 Haven Parks stretch from Cornwall to Scotland, as part of the award-winning Bourne Leisure Group. Our Guests and Teams are at the heart of everything we do, and we see ourselves as One Great Team. Our amazing culture across our brands has meant we are proud to be one of ‘The Times – Best Big Companies to Work For in the UK’
- Free Use of our Leisure Facilities including Swimming Pool & Gym
- 50% Discount off food on Park, including with our partner brands
- We offer a fantastic Health, Mind & Money Wellbeing Support Programme
- Fantastic Discounts with many national brands and retailers
- 20% Discount to you & your family across our Haven, Butlins & Warner Leisure Hotels
- Reward & Recognition Schemes
- 20% Discount in our on-Park shops
- Holiday Accrual / Workplace Pension Scheme available
What You'll Be Doing
As a Bars Manager, you will support the Head of Food & Beverage being responsible for engaging and inspiring your Teams across a range of bars on Park. You'll drive your Teams to always be Guest obsessed, meeting targets, following standard operating procedures, driving continuous improvement, and ensuring that every Guest & Owner on our park has a great time with memories that last a lifetime.
- Team management
- Support team through 90 day induction including completion of safe & secure training
- Takes ownership of shift and service delivery ensuring all team are guest obsessed
- Implement and maintain brand standards across multiple, diverse outlets
What We Would Like You To Bring
Here at Haven we welcome all levels of experience, you may already be a Bar Manager, Supervisor or Front of House Team Leader.
- Strong management and leadership skills to lead broad teams Food & Beverage environment
- Have had previous responsibility for working with financial budgets,
- Can manage Stock Margin, Cash Procedures & Cost Control maximising profit & minimise loss
- Previous Cellar Management skills
You may come for a season and stay for a decade. You may start with us as a Br Manager and grow into a General Manager’s role…Either way we would love an opportunity to discuss our Park based roles with you and all we have to offer you by joining our Team at Haven!
Littlesea Holiday Park
Lynch Lane, Weymouth, Dorset DT4 9DT GBR
13 May 2022
27 May 2022