Security Manager (Holiday Park)
Security Manager - Holiday Park (Live-On Accommodation Available)
Come and join our One Great Team here at Haven Blue Dolphin as a Security Manager on a permanent basis, to help create great memories that last a lifetime for our guests.
A little About Us & What We Offer
Our mission is to create amazing holiday memories for guests across the UK. Our 38 Haven Parks stretch from Cornwall to Scotland, as part of the award-winning Bourne Leisure Group. Our Guests and Teams are at the heart of everything we do, and we see ourselves as One Great Team. Our amazing culture across our brands has meant we are proud to be one of ‘The Times – Best Big Companies to Work For in the UK’
- Free Use of our Leisure Facilities including Swimming Pool & Gym?
- 50% Discount off food on Park, including with our partner brands?
- Fantastic Discounts with many national brands and retailers??including: Samsung, SKY, Three Mobile, Currys, Boots & more!
- 20% Discount in our on-Park shops?
- 20% Discount to you, family & friends across Haven, Butlins & Warner Leisure Hotels???
- We offer a fantastic Health, Mind & Money Wellbeing Support Programme??
- Great opportunities to develop with funded qualifications from Level2 to master's Degrees?
- Reward & Recognition Schemes???
SALARY: From £27,000 + 10% Annual Bonus / With Live-On Accommodation available if needed!
WORKING HOURS: 45 hours per week - Evening/Night Security work over 4 days / Day-time shift 1 day per week
What You'll Be Doing
As a Security Team Manger you will oversee the wider Security Team to ensure the security of our Park, this will include supporting, coaching and developing Security Team Members. This is a hands-on role where you can be guest facing, checking passes to addressing noise level issues, or even helping a guest in the middle of the night to change a Gas Canister, so a flexible approach is essential within the role.
- You will ensure CCTV is managed at all times, along with the regular patrol of the Park
- Management of SIA regulations and Licencing terms
- Health & Safety – Responsible for daily and weekly checks
- Responsible for delivering 90 day inductions & Safe & Secure Training to the Team
- 80% Evening Security work over 4 days / 20% Administration Day-time shift 1 day per week
What We Would Like You To Bring
You may already be a Manager, Supervisor or Team Leader within Security, or perhaps you would like to return... Either way you will be a fantastic ‘Team Player’ who is confident in making decisions and taking your team on that journey with you. You will be SIA licensed and be committed and focused on delivering a professional service, have good interpersonal and communication skills as well as a positive attitude to customer care.
Blue Dolphin Holiday Park
Gristhorpe Bay, Filey, North Yorkshire YO14 9PU GBR
2 May 2022
31 July 2022