Restaurant Manager - Burger King
Does the idea of Christmas & New Year off every year - Fully paid, excite you? Perhaps you're looking for Live-On Accommodation...
If so, come and join our One Great Team here at Haven - Blue Dolphin! We have a fantastic opportunity for a Full time, permanent Burger King Venue Manager to join us, managing this well known restaurant brand on-site.
A little About Us & What We Offer
With 38 Haven Parks across the UK from Cornwall to Scotland, we are part of the award winning Bourne Leisure Group, where our Guests and Teams at the heart of everything we do. Operating as One Great Team within a Breath of Fresh Air Culture, we are proud to be one of ‘The Times – Best Big Companies to Work For In The UK’.
- 20% Discount to you, family & friends across the Bourne Leisure
brands: Haven, Butlins & Warner Hotels
- Great opportunities to develop, if that’s what you want, with funded qualifications from Level2 to Masters Degrees
- We offer a fantastic Health, Mind & Money Wellbeing Support Programme
- Fantastic Discounts with many national brands and retailers including; SKY, Three Mobile, Curry's, Samsung, Boots & Many More!
- Free Use of our Leisure Facilities including Swimming Pool & Gym
- 22 days annual leave rising to 25 days after 2 years’ service
- 50% Discount in our Park Restaurants and Brand
- Reward and recognition schemes including long service
SALARY: From £25,492 + 10% Annual Bonus
WORKING HOURS: 45 hours per week + Live-On Accommodation available if needed!
What You'll Be Doing
As a Burger King Manager, you will support the Head of Food &
Beverage being responsible for engaging and inspiring your Team within
your restaurant. You'll drive your Teams to always be Guest
obsessed, meeting targets, following standard operating procedures,
driving continuous improvement and ensuring that every Guest & Owner on our
park has a great time with memories that last a lifetime.
- Deals with any employee relations issues as they arise.
- Support team through 90 day induction including completion of mandatory safe and secure training
- Takes ownership of shift and service delivery ensuring all team are guest obsessed
- Implement and maintain brand standards making routine checks in line with company procedures
- Deliver our performance targets against budget, managing stock, margin and cost control whilst ensuring exceptional customer service
What We Are Looking For
Perhaps you're already a Manager within a well known restaurant brand like McDonald's, KFC, Slim Chickens, Domino's or Papa Johns. Or maybe you're a deputy manager of a large outlet looking for that next step in your career, either way you will:
- Be a confident decision maker with experience of managing a large Team
- Can exercise sound judgement and manage conflicting priorities when under pressure
- Have had previous responsibility for working with financial budgets
- Has previously managed a profit centre with both revenue and expenses through the individual venue management teams,
Blue Dolphin Holiday Park
Gristhorpe Bay, Filey, North Yorkshire YO14 9PU GBR
28 April 2022
31 May 2022