ElectricianWe would love for you to come and join our great Haven team! We have an opportunity for a EIC qualified Electrician to join us on either a Permanent or Fixed Term Contract basis to suit.
A little About Us & What’s In It For You
Our mission is to create amazing holiday memories for guests across the UK. Our 38 Haven Parks stretch from Cornwall to Scotland, as part of the award-winning Bourne Leisure Group. Our Guests and Teams are at the heart of everything we do, and we see ourselves as One Great Team. Our amazing culture across our brands has meant we are proud to be one of ‘The Times – Best Big Companies to Work For in the UK’
- Free Use of our Leisure Facilities including Swimming Pool & Gym
- 20% Discount to you, family & friends across the Bourne Leisure brands at Haven, Butlins & Warner Leisure Hotels
- 50% Discount off food on Park, including with our partner brands
- The Festive Season off every year!
- If you need some support…We offer a fantastic Health, Mind & Money Wellbeing Support Programme
- Fantastic Discounts with many national brands and retailers
- Reward & Recognition Schemes
- 20% Discount in our on-Park shops
- Great opportunities to develop with funded qualifications from Level2 to Master's Degrees
- Fortnightly Pay or Monthly Pay / Holiday Accrual / Workplace Pension Scheme available
- Contract & Permanent Opportunities Available
Salary: £24,000 to £27,000
Working Hours: 40 Hours per week, with live on accommodation if needed!
What You'll Be Doing
As an Electrician on our Holiday Park you will deliver day to day electrical repairs across our variety of holiday homes and units, as well as carryout full electrical connection of our brand new holiday homes and conduct annual and periodic electrical checks to issue certificates.
This role will have an element of communicating not just with our Team internally, but also with our Guests and Holiday Homeowners where required. Therefore, you will drive and ensure Health & Safety at all times to our Guests on Park at all times.
What We Would Like You To Bring
We would love for you to be EIC qualified with both Domestic & Commercial experience within electrics, with a professional approach to communicating with our Team and Guests alike.
You may come for a season and stay for a decade. You may start with us as an Electrician and grow into a General Manager’s role… Either way we would love an opportunity to discuss our Park based roles with you and all we have to offer you by joining our Team at Haven!
Far Grange Holiday Park
Skipsea, Driffield, East Yorkshire YO25 8SY GBR
25 April 2022
30 June 2022