Activities & Pool Team Manager
Come and join our One Great Team here at Haven as an Activities and Pools Team Manager on a permanent basis, where you will help create great memories that last a lifetime for our guests. Not only do we believe that we offer a fantastic work culture, we are also proud to be able to offer flexible working hours to our Activities & Leisure Team, with days and working hours to suit your lifestyle, along with many great perks and benefits.
A little About Us & What We Offer
Our mission is to create amazing holiday memories for guests across the UK. Our 38 Haven Parks stretch from Cornwall to Scotland, as part of the award-winning Bourne Leisure Group. Our Guests and Teams are at the heart of everything we do, and we see ourselves as One Great Team. Our amazing culture across our brands has meant we are proud to be one of ‘The Times – Best Big Companies to Work For in the UK’
- Free Use of our Leisure Facilities including Swimming Pool & Gym?
- 50% Discount off food on Park, including with our partner brands?
- Fantastic Discounts with many national brands and retailers??
- 20% Discount to you, family & friends across our Haven, Butlins & Warner Leisure Hotels???
- If you need some support…We offer a fantastic Health, Mind & Money Wellbeing Programme??
- 20% Discount in our on-Park shops?
- Great opportunities to develop with funded qualifications from Level2 to master's Degrees?
- Reward & Recognition Schemes???
WORKING HOURS: Various shifts available on a permanent basis
What You'll Be Doing
As a Team Manger you will be responsible for inspiring our Activities Team each day and set direction for the day-to-day activities and tasks. Ensuring that our team is guest obsessed, following standard operating procedures and driving continuous improvement and ensuring that every guest & Owner on our park has a great time with memories that last a lifetime whist ensuring safe & secure compliance are carried out to the required standards.
- Takes ownership of shift and service delivery ensuring all team are guest obsessed
- Confidently deals with any guest concerns
- Reacts to Guest Feedback and works with the team to respond quickly to address areas for improvement
- Ensure all team have the relevant qualifications and completed all training required for role
- Work with the Team to help keep our swimming pool area clean & safe - Always promoting Health & Safety first!
What We Would Like You To Bring
You may already be a manager, Supervisor, or Deputy manager looking for something completely new ...Either way you will be a fantastic ‘Team Player’ who is eager and willing to learn, with a huge portion of passion on the side. We can offer you any additional training and support required to ensure our Guests have a great, memories that last a lifetime!
You may come for a season and stay for a decade. You may start with us as a Team Manager and grow into a General Manager’s role…Either way we would love an opportunity to discuss our Park based roles with you and all we have to offer you by joining our Team at Haven!
Wild Duck Holiday Park
Howard's Common, Belton, Great Yarmouth NR31 9NE GBR
3 May 2022
21 May 2022