Head of Facilities (Holiday Park)Come and join us as a Head of Facilities and help us create great memories that last a lifetime! This is a fantastic opportunity for a talented leader to join our Haven Team on a full time, permanent basis.
A little About Us & What We Offer
With 38 Haven Parks across the UK from Cornwall to Scotland, we are part of the award winning Bourne Leisure Group, where our Guests and Teams at the heart of everything we do. Operating as One Great Team within a Breath of Fresh Air Culture, we are proud to be one of ‘The Times – Best Big Companies to Work For In The UK’.
- 20% Discount to you & your family across Bourne Leisure brands at Haven, Butlins & Warner Leisure Hotels
- Free Use of our Leisure Facilities including Swimming Pool & Gym
- Opportunity to use our ‘Company Box’ at The O2 Arena for music, comedy, sport & events.
- 50% Discount off food on Park, including with our partner brands
- We offer a fantastic Health, Mind & Money Wellbeing Support Programme
- Fantastic Discounts with many National Brands and Retailers
- 20% Discount in our on-Park shops
- Reward & Recognition Schemes
SALARY: £Highly Competitive + Bonus
What You’ll Be Doing
As the Head of Facilities you will be responsible for all site maintenance, facilities management and the Cleaning Operations. Working closely with all members of the Park Leadership Team, oversee all park infrastructure activity. Ensure every department is well maintained, caravan siting and moves are conducted efficiently and safely. The Head of Facilities will lead a multi-disciplined team to create Park environment for our guests and Owners to enjoy.
- The presentation of all external areas of the Park
- Park sustainability plan
- Maintenance across the Park, to include grounds, buildings, equipment
- The cleaning operation across park ensuring a high level of cleanliness standards
- Supports major capital development projects, working closely with the GM, Project Manager and contractors.
- Networking and building relationships with local Parks, suppliers and contractors to leverage cost opportunity
- Managing a large team of cleaners, ensuring caravans and the park are clean in line with H&S and Cleanliness guidelines.
- Core infrastructure of the Park ensuring business continuity. Ensuring compliance with all statutory and brand safety polices associated with Gas, Water, Electric, drainage, Caravan Siting.
WORKING HOURS: 45 hours per week over 5 days
What We Would Like You To Bring
- Strong management and leadership skills to lead broad teams
- Previous experience in a senior role within facilities management
- Confident decision maker
- Sound knowledge of health and safety legislation
- Can exercise sound judgement and manage conflicting priorities when under pressure
- Have had previous responsibility for working with financial budgets
- Has previously managed a profit centre with both revenue and expenses
You may start with us as a Head of Department and grow into a General Manager’s role…Either way we would love an opportunity to discuss our Park based roles with you and all we have to offer you by joining our One Great Team at Haven!
Marton Mere Holiday Village
Mythop Road, Blackpool, Lancashire FY4 4XN GBR
22 April 2022
7 August 2022