Bakery Team Member
Bakery Team Member
Our park teams are led by a General Manager and have a number of Heads of Department or HOD's which form a part of the park leadership team. Regardless of role they fulfil, the overall aim is about being an antidote for daily life and therefore our parks being a 'breath of fresh air' for our holidaymakers and owners.
Supporting each other to deliver a set of crystal clear set of values ensuring that all team members help to create amazing experiences and memories for our guests, equally focusing on standards and services at all times.
We describe our team members, at all levels, as 'bright and breezy' people and you will need to have the right attitude for consistently living by dare to care, yes I can, keep it simple, make it fun and do the right thing for our guests.
.....All our Team Members aim to deliver this at all times, enjoying working in a busy, fast paced, fun and challenging environment.
Safeguarding is one of our business priorities. Our teams are committed to providing a safe and secure environment and promoting the welfare of children and young or vulnerable adults.
As a Bakery Team Member I am responsible for:
• Providing an outstanding Bakery experience, ensuring service, quality and Consistency, within a clean and safe environment catering for all.
• Ensuring all owners and holidaymakers know who to go to, and are given a warm welcome and a first class service allowing a true escape from urban living' experience.
• Engaging and build relationships with owners on park, actively socialising through attendance at owners' social occasions and being highly visible and approachable on park.
• Create and support a 'sense of community' - a real family spirit.
• Recognise dissatisfaction and deal with complaints speedily and with empathy empowering a problem resolving team, resulting in customer satisfaction and improvement to the overall guest experience.
• Ensuring a robust knowledge of all products provided, identifying all secondary spend opportunities and Bakery experience improvements
So, if you want to give your career the break it deserves then look no further.......
The benefits of working with us :
Join us for the summer, with the potential to become
permanent at the end of the year, we also have many permanent roles on
Competitive rates of pay
Accommodation available in many of our parks if you don’t live locally
50% off food in our restaurants and take away every shift you work
Regular team incentives with great rewards
Opportunity to earn £300 or more when you refer a friend to join our great team
Holidays Discounts of 20% for all of your family & friends in Haven, Butlins & Warner Hotels
20% off in our shops and venues
Free use of Pool, Gyms and many other Leisure facilities
Funded qualification development opportunities from Level 2 to Masters Degrees for permanent team members
Access to the Employee Assistance Programme including support for your wellbeing and free access to advice and expertise on financial and legal matters etc
Fantastic discounts when making purchases from most major retailors and hundreds of discounts on everyday purchases
Team Member of the Month Awards
Instant Recognition schemes with great rewards through our busiest times
Long Service awards for permanent team members
Devon Cliffs Holiday Park
Sandy Bay, Exmouth, Devon EX8 5BT GBR
7 January 2022
18 January 2022