Karts & Mountain Bike Mechanic
Kart and Mountain Bike Mechanic
We describe our Team’s as ‘bright and breezy’ living by our values ‘dare to care’, ‘yes I can’, ‘keep it simple’, ‘make it fun’ and ‘do the right thing’ for our guests. Our mission is to give our guests a great time with memories that last a lifetime. In return, we can offer you career opportunities of a lifetime.
With a great selection of indoor and outdoor activities available, Haven is the perfect place for families to try something new together. The Activities and Leisure teams play a key role in ensuring families feel confident, safe and happy during their activity, embracing a ‘breath of fresh air’ culture with our guests at the heart of everything we do.
Safeguarding is one of our business priorities. Our teams are committed to providing a safe and secure environment and promoting the welfare of children and young or vulnerable adults.
As a Kart and Mountain Bike Mechanic I am responsible for:
• Providing an outstanding and outdoor activity experience, ensuring service, quality and Consistency, within a clean and safe environment catering for all.
• Ensuring all owners and holidaymakers are given a warm welcome and a first class service allowing a true 'escape from urban living' experience.
• Ensuring that all our peddle Karts and the Bikes are in working order to ensure a great experience for our guests.
• Create and support a 'sense of community' - a real family spirit.
• Recognise dissatisfaction and deal with complaints speedily and with empathy empowering a problem resolving team, resulting in customer satisfaction and improvement to the overall guest experience.
• Ensuring a robust knowledge of all products provided. You will be enthusiastic about providing a great service and take pride in the role.
• You will be able to attend a course to gain a qualification to ensure the correct actions are taken on out of order karts and bikes.
So, if you want to give your career the break it deserves then look no further.........
Benefits of joining our team:
Join us for the summer, with the potential to become
permanent at the end of the year, we also have many permanent roles on
Competitive rates of pay
Accommodation available in many of our parks if you don’t live locally
50% off food in our restaurants and take away every shift you work
Regular team incentives with great rewards
Opportunity to earn £300 or more when you refer a friend to join our great team
Holidays Discounts of 20% for all of your family & friends in Haven, Butlins & Warner Hotels
20% off in our shops and venues
Free use of Pool, Gyms and many other Leisure facilities
Funded qualification development opportunities from Level 2 to Masters Degrees for permanent team members
Access to the Employee Assistance Programme including support for your wellbeing and free access to advice and expertise on financial and legal matters etc
Fantastic discounts when making purchases from most major retailors and hundreds of discounts on everyday purchases
Team Member of the Month Awards
Instant Recognition schemes with great rewards through our busiest times
Long Service awards for permanent team members
Haven is now the largest privately-owned holiday operator in the UK, with 38 Parks around the British Coastline. Our 23,500 holiday home owners and our 2.5 million holiday guests come to Haven each year to enjoy ‘a breath of fresh air’ experience at the seaside away from daily life and look forward to spending quality family time together.
We are also proud that we have been voted in the top 10 as one of the Sunday times Top 30 "Best Big Company to Work For".
Allhallows Leisure Park
Allhallows-on-Sea, Near Rochester, Kent ME3 9QD GBR
6 January 2022
15 February 2022