We are looking for energetic individuals to join our cleaning team.
We are looking for people who take pride in and are passionate about maintaining a pristine environment.
Could you be our next cleaning superstar?
In this role you will have day to day responsibility for overseeing and maintaining hygiene and cleanliness of pool areas including:
• Reception and Entry Areas
• Changing Areas
• Poolside (inc; Flume Stairwells)
We are looking for:
• Ability to organise and prioritise a demanding workload with a “hands on” attitude.
• Flexibility and ability to work under pressure whilst maintaining a positive attitude.
• To interact and assist Pool users, sharing your knowledge of the Park and Leisure areas.
• Be a Team player, also having ability to work alone.
• Innovative in helping maintain and further improve the appearance of the pool and areas surrounding the pool
• Willing to attend training courses to further your capabilities and job skills.
Joining the Bourne Leisure / Haven family means not only do you have an opportunity to grow your career, but become entitled to receive an array of benefits for you, your family and friends to enjoy, these include:
Join us for the summer, with the potential to become
permanent at the end of the year, we also have many permanent roles on
Competitive rates of pay
Accommodation available in many of our parks if you don’t live locally
50% off food in our restaurants and take away every shift you work
Regular team incentives with great rewards
Opportunity to earn an attractive bonus when you refer a friend to join our great team
Holidays Discounts of 20% for all of your family & friends in Haven, Butlins & Warner Hotels
20% off in our shops and venues
Free use of Pool, Gyms and many other Leisure facilities
Funded qualification development opportunities from Level 2 to Masters Degrees for permanent team members
Access to the Employee Assistance Programme including support for your wellbeing and free access to advice and expertise on financial and legal matters etc
Fantastic discounts when making purchases from most major retailors and hundreds of discounts on everyday purchases
Team Member of the Month Awards
Instant Recognition schemes with great rewards through our busiest times
Long Service awards for permanent team members
Safeguarding is one of our business priorities. Our teams are committed to providing a safe and secure environment and promoting the welfare of children and young or vulnerable adults.
Haggerston Castle Holiday Park
Beal, Near Berwick-upon-Tweed, Northumberland TD15 2PA GBR
22 January 2022
5 February 2022