Inclusion and Diversity Partner
We are looking for Inclusion & Diversity Partner to join our Talent team here at Bourne Leisure
an exciting time to join our team, you’ll have an opportunity to work in a
friendly, fast paced environment across three well-known UK Leisure industry
brands; Haven, Warner Leisure Hotels and Butlin’s.
This role is based in our Support Centre, in Hemel Hempstead, Hertfordshire, with some travel to each of our brands across the UK.
Our Hemel team are currently working from home during the Covid 19 pandemic, and we will return to the Support Centre once it re-opens.
This role will partner across all levels of the organization in developing, implementing and tracking progress against ongoing Diversity & Inclusion initiatives. Focusing on how our Get Grow and Keep People Plan aligns and supports the Bourne I & D ambition.
You will be responsible for co creating, implementing and leading a plan to more effectively build a diverse and inclusive organisation
The I&D Partner will:
Lead embed and report on the strategic commitments aligned to I&D in place within the organisation.
Build strong internal stake holder relationships by acting as a mentor, advisor and diversity SME
Seek to implement data driven processes that will attract develop and retain talent of all backgrounds from under-represented groups.
Recommend current best practices in Inclusion & Diversity to continuously improve our recruitment, development and culture.
Work aligned to business values and behaviours whilst simultaneously looking to develop these through an I&D lens
Nurture strong business relationships with senior leaders to enable them to manage diverse talent, increase overall representation, improve employee engagement and in turn, support business results.
Provide up to date knowledge regulatory & policy changes, and local advocacy.
Lead internal listening groups, develop trust and engagement across our team population.
Partner with Marketing & Communications across all brands to strengthen our internal and external brand which values and celebrates diversity to attract and retain the best talent.
Collaborate closely with the brand Social teams to inform and provide ongoing Inclusion & Diversity insights to support media campaigns
Organise internal events to celebrate the diversity calendar.
Be the go-to person for Diversity and Inclusion.
• Highly passionate and committed to inclusion and diversity related topics
• Demonstrate experience of leading and designing Inclusion and Diversity projects
• Stakeholder management experience
• Ability to clearly and concisely articulate ideas, concepts, and proposals to demonstrate experience in partnering with external suppliers and organisations
• Experience in presenting metrics and progress to goal/s across various levels from, senior leadership, team and stakeholders
• Diversity and Inclusion SME and committed to CPD.
• Proven experience of successfully rolling out diverse leadership programs
• Strong communication skills
• Able to communicate in a fluent and adaptive manner, with experience of successfully influencing opinion and generating support for new ideas
• Ability to build a strong external network to understand I&D practices across other businesses in our industry
What do we offer
• Discounted Haven, Butlin’s and Warner Leisure Hotels holidays for you, your family and friends
• Reward and recognition schemes
• Externally recognised qualifications to give you the opportunity to develop and progress
• Lifestyle and shopping discounts and benefits
Bourne Leisure Head Office
1 Park Lane, Hemel Hempstead, Herts HP2 4YL GBR
12 October 2021
2 November 2021