Regional Safety & Security Manager
Exciting new opportunity at Haven!
We are looking for Regional Safety & Security Managers, this role will be reporting to the Director of Safety and Security. We are looking for someone who will be responsible for managing and ensuring the safety and security of all our team and guests across a multi-site environment.
The role will work as part of an operational team and will ensure full compliance with all relevant legislation and company policies. The role will manage investigations associated with safety operations and will also review and implement safety and security best practices. Experience of project management including a good technical understanding of safety and security systems is useful. You will be routinely required to develop, review and apply a wide range of defined procedures and protocols, implementing corrective measures where necessary, drawing on your experience, judgment and initiative to give effective guidance and direction to the managers, supervisors and the wider team members.
This role will require regional and national travel.
What your role will cover:
- Oversight of the management of regional safety & security programs and escalation of breakdowns to Director of Safety & Security
- Develop and deploy periodic safety
& security cultural messaging, awareness, and training programs to
increase team engagement and develop proactive ownership
Investigation of accidents/incidents to prevent re-occurrence and to facilitate effective claims handling
- Responsible for assisting with the management of safety and security practices, including training and development to ensure all safety and security operations run smoothly
- Maintain an overview of the Operational requirement for Safety & Security across the 3 brands of the business covering Cultural, Physical and Technical requirements
- Work with Director of Safety & Security and Regional H&S Managers to identify needs and develop long range safety and security infrastructure improvement and obsolescence plans/budgets
- Agree annual health, safety and security objectives that drive improvement and increase consistency across the 3 Brands
- To analyse security threats, providing advice and mitigation with assurance that incident planning and management standards are in place and regularly tested at both regional and Group level
- Ambassador for Safety & Security in Bourne Leisure
What we are looking for:
- SME in terms of Safety & Security operational delivery
- Understanding of development of safety & security strategies, planning and incident management
- Highly collaborative at all levels, assertive, diplomatic and culturally aware.
- Sets a personal example engaging with business, with proven ability to influence at all levels.
- Recognised IOSH/NEBOSH senior Health and Safety qualifications (or equivalent), with additional experience in areas such as security or incident management highly beneficial
- Ideally have experience within the Leisure or Travel industry
- Able to demonstrate leadership and management skills both through technical ability and professional behaviors
What do we offer
• Discounted Haven, Butlin’s and Warner Leisure Hotels holidays for you, your family and friends
• Reward and recognition schemes
• Externally recognised qualifications to give you the opportunity to develop and progress
• Lifestyle and shopping discounts and benefits
10 September 2021
1 October 2021