Groups and Events Administrator - Part Time
We describe our Team’s as ‘bright and breezy’ living by our values ‘dare to care’, ‘yes I can’, ‘keep it simple’, ‘make it fun’ and ‘do the right thing’ for our guests. Our mission is to give our guests a great time with memories that last a lifetime. In return, we can offer you career opportunities of a lifetime.
To provide first-class administrative support for our group and event customers. To be responsible for the manual completion of the rooming list , pre-arrival and post-departure process to ensure that all customer details are recorded correctly in the system.
* To provide quality customer service utilising an excellent telephone manner and clear written communication to ensure that all parties are provided with all necessary and relevant information.
* Full administration of guest details into the reservation system for all groups and events.
* Manual amendments of bookings to ensure pricing is correct and all relevant notes are added pre-arrival
* Processing bookings post-departure, in conjunction with the finance team, to ensure that the reservation system is correct.
* Demonstrate a thorough knowledge of all aspects of Haven’s operation and have a detailed knowledge of the Haven Holidays product.
* Support other areas of the business or tasks as required.
What we are looking for:
* Administration of bookings and events
* Experience of CRM systems
* Clear attention to detail
* Good at personal time management and making sure they are aware of expected volumes of work.
* This role requires good organisational skills and self time-management to ensure tasks are completed on time and within SLAs
* Excellent level of spoken and written English.
How do we look after our people:
20% team member discount across Haven Holidays, Warner Leisure Hotels and Butlin’s for you, your family and friends
Our online discount scheme (MyBourneHub) with loads of great deals
Company events: Christmas Party, Brand celebrations and fun days.
Reward and recognition schemes including long service and team member of the month.
Externally recognised qualifications to give you the opportunity to develop and progress.
22 days holiday increasing to 25 days after 2 years’ service
Government and company pension scheme
Business & Role Overview
To deliver the best experience to every guest every time and highlight areas that may enhance the guest and team experience.
On this role you will use your upbeat personality and extraordinary ability to support the organisation to create memories that last a lifetime.
Bourne Leisure Head Office
1 Park Lane, Hemel Hempstead, Herts HP2 4YL GBR
31 August 2021
22 September 2021