Contact Centre Team Leader - Haven - Remote Working
Contact Centre Team Leader - Remote Working
We describe our Team’s as ‘bright and breezy’ living by our values ‘dare to care’, ‘yes I can’, ‘keep it simple’, ‘make it fun’ and ‘do the right thing’ for our guests. Our mission is to give our guests a great time with memories that last a lifetime. In return, we can offer you career opportunities of a lifetime.
We are currently looking
for a role model leader who has the skills and desire to support their team to
perform at the very best of their ability within a sales and customer care
environment and to give our guests a first-class experience. As this may
include in office or remote working teams, therefore strong communication and
organisational skills are required.
* A problem-solving attitude with a passion and enthusiasm for Haven
* To work affectively as part of the Team Leader team, to ensure the smooth daily operation of the contact centre, supporting the advisors and guests.
* Support, coach and motivate team members to achieve individual & team balance score card measures and business targets with weekly achievements.
* Continuous review and development of individual team members through 121s, PDPs and welfare check-ins.
* Manage team fairly and consistently in accordance with the performance management, attendance management, probation and disciplinary policies’
* Support team, parks and contact centre with daily queries and questions, offering answers, solutions or signposting “where to find” information
* Develop your immediate team to be a supportive and interactive “hub” ensuring open communication and positive social support
* Take an active role in identifying areas to improve our processes and guest experience
* As part of the TL team ensure daily summaries are completed for management team
*You must be able to demonstrate independent decision making, organisational, planning and problem-solving skills and the leadership of a team. Our ideal team leader will have the key personable skills of empathy, optimism and drive.
Full Time - Annualised Hours - This role can either be remote or based in our office in Hemel Hempstead, Herts
when the office reopens.
What we are looking for:
*Experience of CRM systems
*Excellent at problem solving and taking ownership to solve the guest’s needs alongside park and operational constraints
*Excellent communicator with high level of spoken and written English.
*Previous experience in a similar customer service/contact centre role is preferred
*Good listening skills, understanding our guest’s requirements
*Confident in making decision that support our guests and our business
How do we look after our people:
20% team member discount across Haven Holidays, Warner Leisure Hotels and Butlin’s for you, your family and friends
Our online discount scheme (MyBourneHub) with loads of great deals
Company events: Christmas Party, Brand celebrations and fun days.
Reward and recognition schemes including long service and team member of the month.
Externally recognised qualifications to give you the opportunity to develop and progress.
22 days holiday increasing to 25 days after 2 years’ service
Government and company pension scheme
Bourne Leisure Head Office
1 Park Lane, Hemel Hempstead, Herts HP2 4YL GBR
27 August 2021
22 September 2021