Support Park Ranger - Seashore
Salary: £8.91 with the opportunity to earn up to 50p extra per hour with our sizzling summer incentive across our parks peak weeks - creating the opportunity to earn even more. . Full terms and conditions apply.
Our park teams are lead by a General Manager and have a number of Heads of Department or HOD's which form a part of the park leadership team. Regardless of role they fulfil, the overall aim is about being an antidote for daily life and therefore our parks being a 'breath of fresh air' for our holidaymakers and owners. Supporting each other to deliver a set of crystal clear set of values ensuring that all team members help to create amazing experiences and memories for our guests, equally focussing on standards and services at all times.
We describe our team members, at all levels, as 'bright and breezy' people and you will need to have the right attitude for consistently living by dare to care, yes I can, keep it simple, make it fun and do the right thing for our guests.
.....All our Team Members aim to deliver this at all times, enjoying working in a busy, fast paced, fun and challenging environment.
As a Support Ranger I am responsible for:
• Supporting the Senior Ranger is all Nature Activities, conducting all activities with passion.
• Offering a series of nature activities for families including Bush Craft, guided walks to more creative session to include nest box making and nature collages.
• Promoting awareness of the natural environment
• Encouraging visitors to enjoy the outdoors on park
• Protecting and preserving the countryside for future enjoyment
• Raising awareness of environmental conservation through education and interpretation
• Complying with Park rules at all times.
So, if you want to give your career the break it deserves then look no further.......
Seashore Holiday Park
North Denes, Great Yarmouth, Norfolk NR30 4HG GBR
21 June 2021
5 July 2021