Administrator (mat cover)
Learning & Development Systems Administrator - mat cover
- Salary: up to £22,000 depending on experience
- Location: Homeworking for now but ideally close to Hemel Hempstead
Are you an amazing administrator looking to develop your skills and grow within your role? We have an amazing opportunity working within a great team and a very supportive manager.
The L&D Administrator is responsible for the day-to-day administration and support of a number of L&D systems at Bourne Leisure. One of the core duties will be the technical and functional support in the daily operations of a learning management and talent and succession system and where applicable, the tools to support the development and delivery of learning content.
Day to day administration of Bourne Leisure’s Cornerstone On Demand (CSOD) Learning Management System (LMS) Talent and Succession modules including but not limited to:
• Lead on the assignation of learning solutions to the Bourne population.
• Creation and curation of self-service reports to meet business / departmental needs.
• Producing supporting learning resources to ensure wider site admins are armed with the latest process guidelines.
• Assist in the administration of a business wide digital performance and succession management solution.
• Produce talent and succession reporting in line with the talent review cycle.
• Provide CSOD ‘tier 1’ support to SME’s, stakeholders and wider team members escalating to the Digital Learning Partner where required.
• Support the Digital Learning Partner and Product team in analysing administrative activity across the business with a view to identifying suitable controlling measures including governance reporting
• Support the Digital Learning Partner with ongoing projects where required.
• Develop an awareness of and respect for the Bourne Way and general cultures of Bourne Leisure team and leaders.
• Continual support in raising PO’s and overall Budget Tracker for the dept.
Skills and Experience:
• Strong understanding of LMS administration (CSOD experience desirable)
• Willingness to learn, with a focus towards learning technologies and theories.
• Excellent planning and time management skills.
• Excellent written and oral communication skills.
• Good knowledge of Microsoft Products – Word, Excel & PowerPoint.
• Keen attention to detail.
• Methodical and meticulous approach to problem solving.
The benefits of working with us:
• Competitive salary and discretionary bonus scheme
• 20% team member discount across Haven holidays, Warner Leisure Hotels and Butlin's for you, your family and friends
• 22 days annual leave rising to 25 days after 2 years’ service
• Government pension scheme and optional salary sacrifice scheme
• Reward and recognition schemes including long service
• Our online discount scheme (MyBourneHub) with loads of great deals
• Externally recognised qualifications that will give you the opportunity to progress and develop within Bourne Leisure
Bourne Leisure Head Office
1 Park Lane, Hemel Hempstead, Herts HP2 4YL GBR
Fixed Term Contract
9 June 2021
30 June 2021