Mash and Barrel – Front of House Team
Salary: £8.91 with the opportunity to earn up to 50p extra per hour with our sizzling summer incentive across our parks peak weeks - creating the opportunity to earn even more. . Full terms and conditions apply.
Café Bar – Front of House Team - Haven
Do you want a career in the Food & Beverage team, working for The Times 6th Best Big Company in the UK?
The successful candidate will work within the Complex Department, responsible for serving customers in a professional manner, providing an excellent and efficient service to exceed their expectations.
Specific duties include:
•To accurately take orders from customers, listening and offering advice on choices and menu options when required.
•To deliver food promptly, to serve customers in a professional manner, ensuring their expectations are exceeded.
•Ensuing the bar area is kept clean and presentable, serving customers in a professional manner through pouring and dispensing drinks
•Ensure the food area, kitchen and all associated areas are cleaned accurately during and at the end of service. Ensure equipment is cleaned accurately to the correct safety standards.
•Ensure tables are cleared and cleaned within 5 minutes of customer’s departure.
•Maintain stock rotation, re-stocking food and beverage items
•Operating the till system in an efficient and accurate manner, conducting the company’s cash handling procedures
•Inspect toilets as and when required.
•Take a proactive approach to the Health and Safety of yourself, fellow team members and customers.
•Report all potential accidents.
To be responsible for the following areas on the park:
•Health and Safety
The ideal candidate will possess an excellent customer service attitude, willing to go out of their way to give our customers a superior service, driven to exceed their expectations on a consistent basis. They will also possess good working practices with food hygiene and health and safety and possess the ability to work as part of a team and to work under pressure.
Knowledge of food hygiene practices, Able to work as part of a team, committed to providing first class customer service, Work under pressure, excellent communication skills
The Benefits of working with us:
* 50% off food in our restaurants and take away every shift you work
* Regular team incentives with great rewards
* Opportunity to earn £300 or more when you refer a friend to join our great team
* Holidays Discounts of 20% for all of your family & friends in Haven, Butlins & Warner Hotels
* 20% off in our shops and venues
* Free use of Pool, Gyms and many other Leisure facilities
* Funded qualification development opportunities from Level 2 to Masters Degrees for permanent team members
* Access to the Employee Assistance Programme including support for your wellbeing and free access to advice and expertise on financial and legal matters etc
* Fantastic discounts when making purchases from most major retailors and hundreds of discounts on everyday purchases
* Team Member of the Month Awards
* Instant Recognition schemes with great rewards through our busiest times
* Long Service awards for permanent team members
Our guests and our team members are vitally important to us and we need to ensure we build effective relationships, through trust, always having an approachable, friendly and helpful attitude. This will ensure our guests feel reassured that we always have their interests at the heart of everything we do.
Safeguarding is one of our business priorities. Our teams are committed to providing a safe and secure environment and promoting the welfare of children and young or vulnerable adults.
For all our current career opportunities please visit www.havencareers.co.uk
Haggerston Castle Holiday Park
Beal, Near Berwick-upon-Tweed, Northumberland TD15 2PA GBR
17 May 2021
10 July 2021