Supermarket Team Member
Do you want a career working for The Times 6th Best Big Company in the UK?
As a Supermarket Team Member I am responsible for:
•Providing an outstanding retail experience, ensuring service, quality and Consistency.
•Ensuring all owners and holidaymakers know who to go to, and are given a warm welcome and a first-class service allowing a true 'escape from urban living' experience.
•Create and support a 'sense of community' - a real family spirit.
•Recognising dissatisfaction and deal with complaints speedily and with empathy empowering a problem resolving team, resulting in customer satisfaction and improvement to the overall guest experience.
•Ensuring a robust knowledge of all products provided, identifying all secondary spend opportunities and retail experience improvements.
The Benefits of working with us:
* 50% off food in our restaurants and take away every shift you work
* Regular team incentives with great rewards
* Opportunity to earn £300 or more when you refer a friend to join our great team
* Holidays Discounts of 20% for all of your family & friends in Haven, Butlins & Warner Hotels
* 20% off in our shops and venues
* Free use of Pool, Gyms and many other Leisure facilities
* Funded qualification development opportunities from Level 2 to Masters Degrees for permanent team members
* Access to the Employee Assistance Programme including support for your wellbeing and free access to advice and expertise on financial and legal matters etc
* Fantastic discounts when making purchases from most major retailors and hundreds of discounts on everyday purchases
* Team Member of the Month Awards
* Instant Recognition schemes with great rewards through our busiest times
* Long Service awards for permanent team members
Our guests and our team members are vitally important to us and we need to ensure we build effective relationships, through trust, always having an approachable, friendly and helpful attitude. This will ensure our guests feel reassured that we always have their interests at the heart of everything we do.
Safeguarding is one of our business priorities. Our teams are committed to providing a safe and secure environment and promoting the welfare of children and young or vulnerable adults.
Haggerston Castle Holiday Park
Beal, Near Berwick-upon-Tweed, Northumberland TD15 2PA GBR
9 June 2021
23 June 2021