Salary: £8.91 with the opportunity to earn up to 50p extra per hour with our sizzling summer incentive across our parks peak weeks - creating the opportunity to earn even more. . Full terms and conditions apply.
Do you want a career working for The Times 6th Best Big Company in the UK?
Haven are currently recruiting for an Owners Lounge Host to join our Owners team.
As an Owners Lounge Host, I am responsible for:
•Providing a warm and inviting welcome to our owner’s club house, offering a clean safe relaxing environment for all owners
•Consistently build and maintain owner relationship through trust, knowledge and empathy to continuously help families realise their dreams
•Ensuring all owners are given a warm welcome and a first-class service allowing a true 'escape from urban living' experience.
•Creating and supporting a 'sense of community' - a real family spirit.
•Ensuring Clear and simple communication with our owners with regards to owner activities and events
The Benefits of working with us:
* 50% off food in our restaurants and take away every shift you work
* Regular team incentives with great rewards
* Opportunity to earn £300 or more when you refer a friend to join our great team
* Holidays Discounts of 20% for all of your family & friends in Haven, Butlins & Warner Hotels
* 20% off in our shops and venues
* Free use of Pool, Gyms and many other Leisure facilities
* Funded qualification development opportunities from Level 2 to Masters Degrees for permanent team members
* Access to the Employee Assistance Programme including support for your wellbeing and free access to advice and expertise on financial and legal matters etc
* Fantastic discounts when making purchases from most major retailors and hundreds of discounts on everyday purchases
* Team Member of the Month Awards
* Instant Recognition schemes with great rewards through our busiest times
* Long Service awards for permanent team members
Our guests and our team members are vitally important to us and we need to ensure we build effective relationships, through trust, always having an approachable, friendly and helpful attitude. This will ensure our guests feel reassured that we always have their interests at the heart of everything we do.
Safeguarding is one of our business priorities. Our teams are committed to providing a safe and secure environment and promoting the welfare of children and young or vulnerable adults.
Thornwick Bay Holiday Village
North Marine Road, Flamborough, East Yorkshire YO15 1AU GBR
29 May 2021
13 June 2021