Would you like a career working for one of The Times Best Big Company in the UK?
Haven are currently recruiting for Pool Receptionists to join our Sports & Leisure Team.
We describe our Team’s as ‘bright and breezy’ living by our values ‘dare to care’, ‘yes I can’, ‘keep it simple’, ‘make it fun’ and ‘do the right thing’ for our guests. Our mission is to give our guests a great time with memories that last a lifetime. In return, we can offer you career opportunities of a lifetime.
With a great selection of indoor and outdoor activities available, Haven is the perfect place for families to try something new together. The Activities and Leisure teams play a key role in ensuring families feel confident, safe and happy during their activity, embracing a ‘breath of fresh air’ culture with our guests at the heart of everything we do
As a pool receptionist I am responsible for:
•Provide a safe and secure environment for all guests whilst using our pool areas and changing rooms
•Providing relevant information on all of the on park activities
•Making bookings for activities and ensuring all relevant H&S information is advised to guests for each activity
•Cash handling processes and till work
•To be guest focused & provide a first-class service to all our guests.
•Ensure strict health and safety guidelines are adhered to at all times.
•Ensure all work areas are presented and managed to the highest level at all times.
•Ensure all chemical & cleaning materials issued are stored safely & used within COSHH guidelines.
•Ensuring all internal & statuary obligations are met.
•Complying with Park rules at all times.
Qualifications and Experience: (Full training can be provided)
Please do not worry if you do not have any relevant experience, if you have the right attitude & ability we would be delighted to train you to gain this role.
First Aid At Work Qualification is desirable and the successful candidate may be trained in emergency first aid.
Additional training courses & qualifications will be arranged for the successful candidate dependant on requirements.
This role requires the successful candidate to undergo an enhanced DBS check. Due to the qualifications and training provided the successful candidate must be 18 years and over.
The Benefits of working with us:
•Join us for the summer, with the potential to become permanent at the end of the year, we also have many permanent roles on offer too.
• Competitive rates of pay
• Accommodation available in many of our parks if you don’t live locally
• 50% off food in our restaurants and take away every shift you work
• Regular team incentives with great rewards
• Opportunity to earn £300 or more when you refer a friend to join our great team
• Holidays Discounts of 20% for all of your family & friends in Haven, Butlins & Warner Hotels
• 20% off in our shops and venues
• Free use of Pool, Gyms and many other Leisure facilities
• Funded qualification development opportunities from Level 2 to Masters Degrees for permanent team members
• Access to the Employee Assistance Programme including support for your wellbeing and free access to advice and expertise on financial and legal matters etc
• Fantastic discounts when making purchases from most major retailors and hundreds of discounts on everyday purchases
• Team Member of the Month Awards
• Instant Recognition schemes with great rewards through our busiest times
• Long Service awards for permanent team members
Our guests and our team members are vitally important to us and we need to ensure we build effective relationships, through trust, always having an approachable, friendly and helpful attitude. This will ensure our guests feel reassured that we always have their interests at the heart of everything we do.
Safeguarding is one of our business priorities. Our teams are committed to providing a safe and secure environment and promoting the welfare of children and young or vulnerable adults.
29 May 2021
14 June 2021