Minibus DriverMini Bus Driver
Would you like to further your career working for The Times 4th Best Biggest Company in the UK?
Our park teams are led by a General Manager and have a number of Heads of Department or HOD's which form a part of the park leadership team. Regardless of role they fulfil, the overall aim is about being an antidote for daily life and therefore our parks being a 'breath of fresh air' for our holidaymakers and owners. Supporting each other to deliver a set of crystal clear values ensuring that all team members help to create amazing experiences and memories for our guests, equally focussing on standards and services at all times.
We describe our team members, at all levels, as 'bright and breezy' people and you will need to have the right attitude for consistently living by dare to care, yes I can, keep it simple, make it fun and do the right thing for our guests.
As a Mini Bus Driver you will be part of a busy site team who are passionate about delivering amazing service for our team and guests. Day and evening shifts available. We cover from 8am in the morning until midnight 7 days a week**
The Purpose of the role:
• Supporting the Park
• Recording all check sheets
• Ensuring the bus is ready at the expected time.
• Ensuring team are securely transported to and from park, in a pleasant & professional manner.
• To be guest focused & provide a first class service to all of our team and guests.
The Benefits of working with us:
• Free use of many of the Park facilities and discounts off our food and retail outlets.
• Discounted Bourne Leisure holidays for you, your family and friends.
• Reward and recognition schemes including long service and team member of the month.
• Externally recognised qualifications to give you the opportunity to develop and progress.
• Category D1 required on Driving Licence
• For insurance purposes the driver is required to be 25 years of age and above.
Our guests and our team members are vitally important to us and we need to ensure we build effective relationships, through trust, always having an approachable, friendly and helpful attitude. This will ensure our guests feel reassured that we always have their interests at the heart of everything we do.
Lakeland Leisure Park
Moor Lane, Flookburgh, Cumbria LA11 7LT GBR
26 March 2021
12 April 2021