Watersports Instructor Team Member - Haven Primrose Valley - 2021Would you like a career working for one of The Times Best Big Company in the UK?
Haven are looking for motivated, enthusiastic individuals who love outdoor activities to join our teams as Watersports Instructors (full training provided)
With a great selection indoor and outdoor activities available, Haven is the perfect place for families to try something new together. The Leisure team plays a key role in ensuring families feel confident, safe and happy during their activity, embracing a ‘breath of fresh air’ culture with our guests at the heart of everything we do.
Key responsibilities will be:
• Ensuring all watersports equipment, buildings and Lake Environment are maintained and inspected to a high standard (full training provided).
• Delivering Introductory watersports activity sessions including Canoeing, Kayaking and Stand up Paddleboarding and Raft Building sessions(full training provided). These sessions are designed to offer an insight into the sports while having plenty of fun.
• Ensure correct fitting of Personal Protective Equipment for boat hire and activity sessions.
• Making sure all the activities you deliver are fun, safe and educational.
• Assists with marketing watersports courses, activities and events.
Providing outstanding activity experiences, ensuring service, quality and consistency ensuring all our guests have positive, fun and educational experiences.
• Ensuring all owners and holidaymakers know who to go to, and are given a warm welcome and a first class service allowing a true "escape from urban living" experience.
• Create and support a "sense of community" - a real family spirit.
• Provide a clean and safe environment for our guests by adhering to Cleaning and Health & Safety processes
• Recognise dissatisfaction and deal with complaints speedily and with empathy empowering a problem resolving team, resulting in customer satisfaction and improvement to the overall guest experience.
• Supporting & helping other Departments on Park when required.
Experience is not essential as you will be guided and coached through the role by your experienced watersports team leader.
This role is the perfect introduction for a long term career in outdoor activities and adventure we will provide full training and induction, ongoing mentoring, feedback and training development throughout the season and assist you to work towards National Governing Body Qualifications. Such as the paddlesports instructor qualification from British Canoeing.
The Benefits of working with us:
•Free use of many of the Park facilities and discounts off our food and retail outlets.
•Discounted Bourne Leisure holidays for you, your family and friends.
•Reward and recognition schemes including long service and team member of the month.
•Externally recognised qualifications to give you the opportunity to develop and progress.
Our guests and our team members are vitally important to us and we need to ensure we build effective relationships, through trust, always having an approachable, friendly and helpful attitude. This will ensure our guests feel reassured that we always have their interests at the heart of everything we do.
Primrose Valley Holiday Park
Primrose Valley, Near Filey, North Yorkshire YO14 9RF GBR
15 December 2020
19 April 2021