Facilities AdministratorMy Role as Facilities Administrator is to enjoy a fast paced environment ensuring that all the maintenance work on park is planned, delivered and executed in the most effective, efficient and effortless way possible. I will be responsible for driving the efficiency of the maintenance and stores operations by planning and communicating with other internal teams and acting as their internal contractor.
With My Business:
• Able to prioritise and deliver against SLA’s (Service Level Agreements) for work both in holiday homes and venues by taking an overview of the needs of the park as a whole.
• Deliver a Facilities Management service to all other departments on park, treating them as an internal customer and responding to their maintenance requests by planning and organising via insourcing or outsourcing.
• Demonstrate a competent understanding of IT systems.
• Treat internal departments as your customer by ensuring you deliver the highest standards at the best value.
With Our Internal Customers:
• Respond to maintenance requests by planning the fastest most cost effective way possible to complete the job.
• Recharge parts (and labour) internally and accurately.
• Maintain all administrative systems to enable internal customers to self-serve and have access to live job statuses, so they can communicate effectively with any owner or guest queries.
I am responsible for:
• Reviewing work requests
• Scheduling and allocation of work
• Administrating the jobs process
• Stock and asset management and control
• Mobile device management (where applicable)
• Communicating to internal customers, contractors, manufacturers, insurers, and suppliers
• Goods In process
• Contractor management
• Communicating effectively to all team members.
Our park teams are led by a General Manager and have a number of Heads of Department or HOD’s which form a part of the park leadership team. Regardless of the role you fulfil, the overall aim is about being an antidote for urban life and therefore our parks being a ‘breath of fresh air’ for our holidaymakers and owners. Supporting each other to deliver a set of crystal clear values to ensure we create amazing experiences and memories for our guests, equally focusing on standards and services at all times.
We describe our team members, at all levels, as ‘bright and breezy’ people and you will need to have the right attitude for consistently living by the dare to care, yes I can, keep it simple, make it fun and do the right thing values for our guests.
Our guests and our team members are vitally important to us and we need to ensure we build effective relationships, through trust, always having an approachable, friendly and helpful attitude. This will ensure our guests feel reassured that we always have their interests at the heart of everything we do.
.....All our Team Members aim to deliver this at all times, enjoying working in a busy, fast paced, fun and challenging environment.
So, if you want to give your career the break it deserves then look no further.........
• Must be highly competent and proficient in IWMS programs and Complex computer systems
• Evidence of previous administrative roles.
• Able to present information confidently at all levels.
Blue Dolphin Holiday Park
Gristhorpe Bay, Filey, North Yorkshire YO14 9PU GBR
18 September 2020
9 October 2020