Accommodation CleanerWhat you will be doing:
Changeover cleaners required Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday & Saturdays. Working between 9-30am – 6pm, these hours are flexible and we can make the shifts fit for you, including School times
As an Accommodation Cleaning Team Member, you have the responsibility to consistently deliver clean and well-maintained accommodation within the given timeframe. Full training will be given to ensure exceptional quality is at an optimum level at all times, as judged by our guests, The role is demanding however full support is given. Depending on shift times you will be expected to clean 3-4 caravans.
Responsibilities and Duties:
• Consistently deliver clean and well-maintained accommodation within the given timeframe
• Exceed our guests’ expectations and assist in delivering year on year quality improvement
• Support the Accommodation leadership team and your colleagues
• Follow all Company cleaning processes and procedures as per your training
• Go the extra mile to create a clean, bright, safe and secure environment
• Role Model effective team-ship behaviours and our vision and values at all times.
• Communicate effectively to all team members
• Be an advocate for working within a high performing team
• Celebrate individual and team success
• Previous experience of working in a large team an advantage
• Previous cleaning experience an advantage
• The ability to work at pace and under pressure within a team
• Has excellent attention to detail
The Benefits of working with us:
•Free use of many of the Park facilities and discounts off our food and retail outlets.
•Discounted Bourne Leisure holidays for you, your family and friends.
•Reward and recognition schemes including long service and team member of the month.
•Externally recognised qualifications to give you the opportunity to develop and progress.
To give our guests a great time with memories that last a lifetime.
We are Haven, part of the Bourne Leisure Group and we welcome over 600,000 families to our unique UK based Holiday Parks each year. We keep our guests at the heart of everything we do and operate within a Breath of Fresh Air Culture.
Our guests and our team members are vitally important to us and we need to ensure we build effective relationships, through trust, always having an approachable, friendly and helpful attitude. This will ensure our guests feel reassured that we always have their interests at the heart of everything we do.
Perran Sands Holiday Park
Perranporth, Cornwall TR6 0AQ GBR
8 September 2020
1 December 2020