Cleaning Manager People - HavenWould you like a career working for one of The Times Best Big Company in the UK?
We are Haven, part of the Bourne Leisure Group and we welcome over 600,000 families to our unique UK based Holiday Parks each year. We keep our guests at the heart of everything we do and operate within a Breath of Fresh Air Culture.
As People Manager you will responsible for attracting and recruiting the very best team members, ensuring effective resource at all times. You will also take the lead for all training and coaching of team members to enable them to consistently deliver clean and well-maintained accommodation. You will create a culture of career progression, constant review and motivation to allow the cleaning team to be the best that they can be.
To give our guests a great time with memories that last a lifetime.
Responsibilities and Duties:
• Exceed our guests’ expectations and assist in delivering year on year quality improvement
• Support the delivery of consistently clean and well-maintained accommodation through effective planning and preparation for each guest arrival day.
• Support the leadership of a team of 20- 250 team members, dependent on park.
• Responsible for all team recruitment, training delivery and ensuring review and performance management practices are in place.
• Role Model effective leadership behaviors and our vision and values
• Deliver and embrace a park vision and strategy
• Being an expert user of all IT systems and relentless in ensuring our processes are followed.
• Previous experience of managing a large team an advantage
• The ability to work at pace and under pressure whilst leading a team
• Demonstrates the ability to train, appraise and development team
• A strong coach and leader with a confidence in budget requirements
• Computer Literate - desirable
The Benefits of working with us:
•Free use of many of the Park facilities and discounts off our food and retail outlets.
•Discounted Bourne Leisure holidays for you, your family and friends.
•Reward and recognition schemes including long service and team member of the month.
•Externally recognised qualifications to give you the opportunity to develop and progress.
Unwavering focus on cleanliness and our reassurance to you
The safety of our team has always been our number one priority and now more than ever, we will raise our standards and expectations even higher. We have been working tirelessly since the start of the Coronavirus pandemic to find ways of being able to re-open our business by adapting how we operate, ensuring we continue to give our guests a great time with memories that last a lifetime, in a world of social distancing and an unwavering focus on cleanliness.
We have created a six-part plan, designed to ensure we create an environment where our team feel safe working and our owners and holiday makers can relax and enjoy their freedom by the coast break. Our team plans focus on additional training, health & well-being, hygiene, PPE and break-out areas. Team well-being is a critical area we have focussed on, ensuring our teams are working in a Safe Haven.
Allhallows Leisure Park
Allhallows-on-Sea, Near Rochester, Kent ME3 9QD GBR
22 August 2020
31 October 2020