Accommodation Cleaning Team Member - Public Area CleaningWould you like a career working for one of The Times Best Big Company in the UK?
We are Haven, part of the Bourne Leisure Group and we welcome over 600,000 families to our unique UK based Holiday Parks each year. We keep our guests at the heart of everything we do and operate within a Breath of Fresh Air Culture.
We are introducing new dedicated cleaning teams focused on all public areas in the park who will be dedicated to keeping our public areas to the highest cleanliness levels.
To give our guests a great time with memories that last a lifetime.
Responsibilities and Duties:
• To clean and maintain cleanliness of the allocated public areas to the highest cleanliness levels. There will be a particular focus on cleaning high touch areas (including tabletops, counters, door handles, bathroom fittings)
• To present each public area to the high standard shown in training and demonstration
• To record on check sheets provided, any maintenance and/or inventory requirements.
• Any public area that has been left damaged and/or in such a mess that the normal cleaning time will not be enough, report to your supervisor immediately.
• Ensuring guests are attended to promptly, in a pleasant & professional manner.
• To be guest focused & provide a first-class service to all of our guests.
• Previous experience of working in a large team an advantage
• The ability to work at pace and under pressure within a team
• Has excellent attention to detail
• Computer Literate – desirable
The Benefits of working with us:
•Free use of many of the Park facilities and discounts off our food and retail outlets.
•Discounted Bourne Leisure holidays for you, your family and friends.
•Reward and recognition schemes including long service and team member of the month.
•Externally recognised qualifications to give you the opportunity to develop and progress.
Unwavering focus on cleanliness and our reassurance to you
The safety of our team has always been our number one priority and now more than ever, we will raise our standards and expectations even higher. We have been working tirelessly since the start of the Coronavirus pandemic to find ways of being able to re-open our business by adapting how we operate, ensuring we continue to give our guests a great time with memories that last a lifetime, in a world of social distancing and an unwavering focus on cleanliness.
We have created a six-part plan, designed to ensure we create an environment where our team feel safe working and our owners and holiday makers can relax and enjoy their freedom by the coast break. Our team plans focus on additional training, health & well-being, hygiene, PPE and break-out areas. Team well-being is a critical area we have focussed on, ensuring our teams are working in a Safe Haven.
Craig Tara Holiday Park
Dunure Road, Ayr KA7 4LB GBR
26 June 2020
27 August 2020