Accommodation Carpet Cleaners - Haggerston CastleWould you like a career working for one of The Times Best Big Company in the UK?
We are Haven, part of the Bourne Leisure Group and we welcome over 600,000 families to our unique UK based Holiday Parks each year. We keep our guests at the heart of everything we do and operate within a Breath of Fresh Air Culture.
As an Accommodation Support Team Member, you will be multi skilled and responsible for ensuring the Cleaning Team can effectively deliver on their role. You will have some specific key tasks including (but not limited to) Linen (packing, collecting, delivery and counting), carpet and upholstery cleaning, internal washing (cloths, pillows, curtains, duvets etc), management of hire goods and management of all aspects of inventory (delivery, stock control etc.).
To give our guests a great time with memories that last a lifetime.
Responsibilities and Duties:
• Exceed our guests’ expectations and assist in delivering year on year quality improvement
• Support Team Members in the delivery of consistently clean and well-maintained accommodation through effective planning and preparation for each guest arrival day
• Relentless in delivering and supporting a high-quality accommodation experience for all our guests by following all Company procedures
• Role Model positive behaviours and our vision and values
• Exceptional organisational skills to processes and effectively manage the workload
• Manage and control the stock of inventory including routine audits
• Previous experience of working within a large team an advantage
• The ability to work at pace and under pressure whilst remaining organised
• A strong team player that has the desire to see the department succeed
• Driver - desirable
The Benefits of working with us:
•Free use of many of the Park facilities and discounts off our food and retail outlets.
•Discounted Bourne Leisure holidays for you, your family and friends.
•Reward and recognition schemes including long service and team member of the month.
•Externally recognised qualifications to give you the opportunity to develop and progress.
Our guests and our team members are vitally important to us and we need to ensure we build effective relationships, through trust, always having an approachable, friendly and helpful attitude. This will ensure our guests feel reassured that we always have their interests at the heart of everything we do.
Haggerston Castle Holiday Park
Beal, Near Berwick-upon-Tweed, Northumberland TD15 2PA GBR
21 February 2020
21 March 2020