Assistant Manager - Papa Johns Pizza
Our park teams are led by a General Manager and have a number of Heads of Department or HOD's which form a part of the park leadership team. Regardless of role they fulfil, the overall aim is about being an antidote for daily life and therefore our parks being a 'breath of fresh air' for our holidaymakers and owners. Supporting each other to deliver a set of crystal clear set of values ensuring that all team members help to create amazing experiences and memories for our guests, equally focusing on standards and services at all times.
We describe our team members, at all levels, as 'bright and breezy' people and you will need to have the right attitude for consistently living by dare to care, yes I can, keep it simple, make it fun and do the right thing for our guests.
.....All our Team Leaders aim to deliver this at all times, enjoying working in a busy, fast paced, fun and challenging environment.
As a Papa Johns Team Leader I am responsible for:
• Providing an outstanding take away experience, ensuring service, quality and Consistency, within a clean and safe environment catering for all.
• Role Modelling effective leadership behaviours and our vision and values at all times
• Attract and recruit team members and develop them to be the very best team through coaching, training and support
• Recognise and celebrate individual and team success
• Lead individual performance through establishing clear expectations and agreeing targets through ongoing review and feedback and formal appraisals.
• Deliver our performance targets against budget, whilst ensuring exceptional customer service through leading and supporting my team
• Ensuring all owners and holidaymakers know who to go to, and are given a warm welcome and a first class service allowing a true 'escape from urban living' experience.
• Engaging and build relationships with owners on park, actively socialising through attendance at owners' social occasions and being highly visible and approachable on park
• Create and support a 'sense of community' - a real family spirit.
• Recognise dissatisfaction and deal with complaints speedily and with empathy empowering a problem resolving team, resulting in customer satisfaction and improvement to the overall guest experience.
• Ensuring a robust knowledge of all products provided, identifying all secondary spend opportunities and Bar experience improvements
So, if you want to give your career the break it deserves then look no further.........
Perran Sands Holiday Park
Perranporth, Cornwall TR6 0AQ GBR
23 January 2020
2 March 2020