Activities Team Member - Haven
Would you like a career working for one of The Times Best Big Company in the UK?
Haven are currently recruiting for Creative Activities Team Members to join our Sports & Leisure Team.
We describe our Team’s as ‘bright and breezy’ living by our values ‘dare to care’, ‘yes I can’, ‘keep it simple’, ‘make it fun’ and ‘do the right thing’ for our guests. Our mission is to give our guests a great time with memories that last a lifetime. In return, we can offer you career opportunities of a lifetime.
With a great selection of indoor and outdoor activities available, Haven is the perfect place for families to try something new together. The Activities and Leisure teams play a key role in ensuring families feel confident, safe and happy during their activity, embracing a ‘breath of fresh air’ culture with our guests at the heart of everything we do.
Key responsibilities will be:
• To work in a busy creative studio, ensuring it is clean, fully stocked and well presented at all times.
• To carry out weekly stock takes and ensure additional stock is ordered as and when needed
• To ensure all health & safety guidelines are followed when operating the kiln & dryer units
• To give clear instructions to participants to help them achieve a quality looking product to take home
• To run the creative / tot’s activities which take place in the creative studio.
• Engage with holiday makers & owners of all ages & abilities to ensure everyone has an enjoyable experience.
• Has a bright and breezy personality
Qualifications: (All training can be provided for successful candidates)
• Pic n Paint Operator (Inhouse)
• In2Action Tots Training (Inhouse)
• Pic n Paint Train the Trainer (Inhouse)
This role requires the successful candidate to undergo an enhanced DBS check. Due to the qualifications and training provided the successful candidate must be 18 years and over.
The Benefits of working with us:
•Free use of many of the Park facilities and discounts off our food and retail outlets.
•Discounted Bourne Leisure holidays for you, your family and friends.
•Reward and recognition schemes including long service and team member of the month.
•Externally recognised qualifications to give you the opportunity to develop and progress.
Our guests and our team members are vitally important to us and we need to ensure we build effective relationships, through trust, always having an approachable, friendly and helpful attitude. This will ensure our guests feel reassured that we always have their interests at the heart of everything we do.
Lakeland Leisure Park
Moor Lane, Flookburgh, Cumbria LA11 7LT GBR
9 January 2020
1 March 2020