GREAT CHEFS. GREAT FOOD. GREAT MEMORIES.
Talented? Energetic? Want to train to become a great chef? Join our Chef Academy, a unique 18-month programme designed to give you the best training in the industry. You don’t even need any prior experience because helping talented people to thrive is at the heart of Haven, and we’ll show you how to be best-in-class, with comprehensive training from professional chefs and our culinary master classes.
This is the opportunity of a lifetime train to be a professional chef, earning money while you learn, at one of the best places to work in the leisure industry. Great food is hugely important to the thousands of guests we take care of at Haven Holidays – from fish and chips to restaurant dining.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
No prior experience is needed. Just bring a hunger to learn, a thirst for knowledge and a passion for cooking up the kind of meals our guests will never forget. We’ll train you to do the rest. Brilliantly.
You’ll need flexibility on where you are based in the UK – our holiday parks are at some of the UK’s most stunning coastal locations and, after gaining experience in our training kitchens, you could be based at any of them.
If you love to create great food, then the Haven Chef Academy will help you make it.
Great Chefs. Great food. Great memories.
Apply to be a part of our Chef Academy HERE
What’s in it for you
- A permanent contract
- Initial 8-week accelerated learning programme
- On-the-job structured learning for 18 months
- Gain a professional industry-recognised apprenticeship qualification
- Masterclasses, supplier visits and demonstrations from leading industry professionals
- Access to best in class kitchen facilities
- Guaranteed Christmas and New Year off
- Competitive salary and benefits package
- Personalised coaching and mentoring opportunities
- Relocation assistance or accommodation
- Ongoing career growth opportunities through a number of development pathways
- Industry recognised qualifications
- Holidays Discounts of 20% for your family & friends in Haven, Butlin’s & Warner Hotels
- Regular team incentives with great rewards
- Opportunity to earn an attractive bonus when you refer a friend to join our great team
- 20% off in our shops and venues
- Access to the Employee Assistance Programme including support for your wellbeing
- Fantastic discounts when making purchases from most major retailers and hundreds of discounts on everyday purchases
- Team Member of the Month Awards
- Instant Recognition schemes with great rewards
Chef - Haven-
Location: Far Grange Holiday Park
Chef - Haven Do you want a career as a Chef, working for The Times 6th Best Biggest Company in the UK? As a Chef you will be part of a busy kitchen team who are passionate about delivering amazing quality food for our guests The Purpose of the role: •Check freshness & prepare food and ingredients •Prepare meals from our menu according to the specification provided •Prepare and pre...
Location: Lydstep Beach Holiday Resort
The Purpose of the role: •Ensuring health and safety and Food Safety regulations are followed at all times •Leading the kitchen team to prepare meals according to the specification provided •Training kitchen staff Ordering of food ingredients and supplies •Monitoring usage and wastage of ingredients through effective prep plans and ordering •Supporting recruitment of new kitchen team •Review supplies, equipment, and work areas for cleanliness and functionality •Work with the Restaurant Manager to deliver a great customer experience within the restaurant at all times
Head Chef - Haven
Location: Burnham-on-Sea Holiday Village
Do you want a career as a Head Chef, working for The Times 6th Best Biggest Company in the UK? As Head Chef you will be part of a busy kitchen team who are passionate about delivering amazing quality food for our guests The Purpose of the role: •Ensuring health and safety and Food Safety regulations are followed at all times •Leading the kitchen team to prepare meals according to the specifi...